Sunday, September 28, 2008

Garden Apples by Theresa Miller


Garden Apples
6" x 6" Watercolor on paper
The apples in our tree in the backyard are ready to be picked. I picked some yesterday and made apple sauce, yumm... They are only good for making apple pie and apple sauce, though... Let me know if you want some, I have lots to share!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Please, email me at theresamillerwatercolors@gmail.com if you have any questions about availability and pricing of my artwork, or just to say hello. Thank you!

4 comments:

Theresa Rankin said...

Beautiful greens and complimentary reds The leaves are incredibly well painted. Wonderful sense of light. I am betting the applesauce was almost as good as the painting

Dianne Mize said...

Yep, it's that time of the year. I love the glow of light and especially the feeling of transparency on the leaves. Beautiful little painting.

SharonWrightArtist said...

Love the light and depth, and the apples are bulging with juice. A little gem!

dominique eichi said...

I love the light here, very nice.
I went to school in Geneva for 5 years and lived in Lausanne all together 16 years it's a great place.
Keep up the good work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails