Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Apples and lemons

Apples and Lemons
Watercolor on paper
7" x 11"
So, I decided to set up a still-life in the warm sunshine on the patio... and this is what I ended up with. The warm colors reflect the warmth of this beautiful spring day in Switzerland.

For the friends who live in the area: you are all invited to come to the art exhibit at the United Nations May 6 - 21. If you can, please come to the vernissage party at 6pm on May 6th. You do need an invite for the vernissage (security at the UN is strict!) so let me know and I shall have one delivered to you. Thank you!

3 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Theresa!!

I'm going to have to go back into your blog to find out what adventures you've been having in Switzerland... WOW!!

Maddalena Sodo said...

Congratulations, your work is beautiful
Milena

Autumn Leaves said...

Your still life is gorgeous, Theresa! Wish I could come...

Related Posts with Thumbnails