Thursday, November 17, 2011

November's Art Exhibit at the Art League

Daisy (Lamb at Chateau de Cheserex, Switzerland)
Watercolor on paper



Hi Everyone! Two of my watercolors have been juried into the November Exhibit at the Art League in Alexandria, so if you are in the area and have a chance to stop by the Torpedo Factory Art Center, please take a view of my paintings - I'd be honored! Also, check out the Bin Gallery Exhibit of the Art Center where I show a new painting every month and have a few of my works in the bins, as well. Thank you!

4 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Theresa, I love how you have painted the fleece. Well done!

Gaylynn said...

Congratulations Theresa! I really like Daisy.

theresamillerwatercolors said...

Thank you Kathryn and Gaylynn, I appreciate your feedback!

hmuxo said...

Congratulations on your very beautiful work!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails