Thursday, February 5, 2009

WIPO Exhibit


What a lovely evening we spent viewing the beautiful works of over 30 artists (I was one of the proud artists, of course!) and catching up with friends! Thank you so much for coming to the vernissage at the WIPO - World Intellectual Property Organization, last Tuesday evening. If you couldn't make it for the opening, the exhibit goes on until the 20th of February, 2009. So, if you are in Geneva, please stop by.... The WIPO building is at the Place des Nations, just across from the United Nations building. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Good morning from the United States! I love your site...
Laura

conniep said...

Theresa - thanks for commenting on my blog. So today I'm writing today to say, "TAG! You're It!"
This is a fun little thing that the bloggers do, to get to know each other and increase good traffic to your blog.

This is how it works:

1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you (that would be me)
2. List seven (7) unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag seven (7) other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know.

Hope you'll want to play!

Connie

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Theresa! This picture shows what a beautiful venue you had to display your art. Which paintings did you have hanging this time?

gianlucio said...

Hello Theresa, I am your beautiful paintings, I saw the picture of the Geneva ... pity not being there, I encourage you to visit my blog if it makes you happy.
Ciao!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails