I have just been tagged by Sharon Wright! This is a really fun way to get to know your blogger friends in art! The rules of this great game are:- 1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you. 2. List 7 unusual things about yourself. 3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Here is the list of 7 things about me, not too unusual though…
1. I live with sweet husband, delightful 12-year-old daughter and three cool cats (farm cats, no pedigree.) We live in Geneva, Switzerland.
2. I majored in Economics - Art was not a subject that I pursued in University.
3. I picked up a paintbrush for the first time at the age of 40, 6 years ago. Had my “aha” moment and never looked back. I like to say that life begins at 40.
4. I speak four languages.
5. I have lived in Europe (Switzerland), South East Asia (The Philippines), Far East Asia (Japan), North America (the U.S.A.) and South America (Brazil) – we are with the U.S. Foreign Service.
6. I love Nordic walking, biking, hiking and have hiked up two or three mountains (not so high mountains) in the past year. Having said that, I don’t like camping and would rather stay in 5-star hotels, hehehe.
7. Aside from painting, cooking is one the many things that I love doing.
And here is the list of fellow artists I am tagging:
Thank you for visiting my art blog. All paintings are for sale unless otherwise noted. Please contact me at my email address at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing, availability or any other questions you might have. Thank you!
I am a painter of watercolors, although, more recently I have been venturing into oils and acrylics. You are welcome to subscribe to have my daily blog delivered to your email address. Thank you for visiting!