Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged!



I have just been tagged by Sharon Wright! This is a really fun way to get to know your blogger friends in art! The rules of this great game are:-
1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List 7 unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know.

Here is the list of 7 things about me, not too unusual though…

1. I live with sweet husband, delightful 12-year-old daughter and three cool cats (farm cats, no pedigree.) We live in Geneva, Switzerland.

2. I majored in Economics - Art was not a subject that I pursued in University.

3. I picked up a paintbrush for the first time at the age of 40, 6 years ago. Had my “aha” moment and never looked back. I like to say that life begins at 40.

4. I speak four languages.

5. I have lived in Europe (Switzerland), South East Asia (The Philippines), Far East Asia (Japan), North America (the U.S.A.) and South America (Brazil) – we are with the U.S. Foreign Service.

6. I love Nordic walking, biking, hiking and have hiked up two or three mountains (not so high mountains) in the past year. Having said that, I don’t like camping and would rather stay in 5-star hotels, hehehe.

7. Aside from painting, cooking is one the many things that I love doing.


And here is the list of fellow artists I am tagging:

1.Theresa Rankin


2. Pierre Raby

3. Susan Sjoberg

4. Susan Carlin

5. Peter Breese

6. Tracy Hall

7. Joanne Giesbrecht

Enjoy!


5 comments:

Peter Breese said...

So funny that the tag/tig came back to me so quickly, however it looks like there were at least seven people b/w us (what a wonderfully small world)!

As for my birth place: Denver, Colorado. The mile high city.

Cheers!

Susan Carlin said...

Oh wow. I'll have to think about this. Thank you for tagging me, but .... oh, wow.

Theresa Rankin said...

Thank you Theresa!! I got retagged..lol!

laura said...

Wow! You have only been painting for six years! Your paintings are beautiful--you're an excellent draftsperson and really have an eye for light!

Tracy Hall said...

Hi Theresa - thank you for the tag :) I'm afraid the year got away from me and I can't do it just yet, but hopefully in the calm of 2009...:)

Wow to the economics and four languages! I hadn't realised you had only been painting six years, terrific work.

Have a lovely Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails