Saturday, August 25, 2012

We have moved!

Hello to all from Tokyo, Japan! So, I finally have internet access and am able to update my art blog, my clients and my dear artblog followers. Thank you always for being so loyal to me. I plan to keep this artblog going for at least the next four years while I live in Tokyo and will try to post here more often. You can also friend me on Facebook where I seem to be more active ;) I can predict adding urban scene paintings while living here- I'm already very inspired by the view I have from my new home on the 9th and 10th floors of my building, in the middle of Tokyo. Cheers to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Theresa! I was pleasantly surprised to see you posting on FB from Nippon! And to be in the middle of one of the biggest Metropolitan areas....wow! It is so interesting that for what ever reason you have the opportunity to travel all over the world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails