Monday, December 26, 2011

Year End Greetings

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, I sure am! We had a houseful of happy and wonderful family-in-law over Christmas (lucky me!) and will have a quiet end-of-the year and New Year's celebration.

Artistically speaking, this year has been thrilling for me and I feel I've grown a lot as I venture more deeply into a new kind of media (oil) and new genre (landscapes) - and most importantly, plein-air painting! The thrill of plein-air painting is hard to describe - although I felt overwhelmed in the beginning, I grew to love it and I think I'm hooked for life!

Happy holidays, everyone!

2 comments:

Mary Paquet said...

I have been playing catchup. You have been so very busy and very successful. Congratulations! I, too, love plein air and attended a wonderful week of painting outside in Provence last summer. I often go with our plein air group for my watercolor society. It's such a joy.

Happy New Year

theresamillerwatercolors said...

Thank you so much Mary! It's wonderful to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails